HungarianTranslation.com is a family-run business founded in 1998 in Cleveland, Ohio. Our goal has been to offer high quality, inexpensive translations from and to Hungarian prepared with personal attention to our customers, quick turnaround time on par with the "big" agencies, and total discretion (see our privacy statement). We are loyal to our old customers and reward them with discounts! Everything is translated by a fully bilingual Hungarian/English translator. In addition to our translating services, we also offer free everyday advice about travel to Hungary, Hungarian history, geography, cuisine and customs. Call us on cell phone: 1-440-773-1356 or on our office landline: 440-646-0483, but please leave us a message starting with your name and phone number, because spoofing being as annoying as prevalent nowadays, we are reluctant to pick up the phone, but we do return every message ASAP. Alternatively you may also e-mail us for a free consultation, just please be sure to look for our answer sometimes in your junk bin. But really, we always love to hear your voice!
We offer certified legal or personal translations to and from Hungarian that are accepted by all American and Hungarian authorities, including but not limited to USCIS, BMVs and all courts, or by the Hungarian embassy and various Hungarian consulates. We work from images, like pictures or scans, so please do not send your precious originals to us in the mail!
- Birth, marriage and death certificates within one workday
- Divorce decrees, court judgments, wills and other legal instruments
- Help with filling out various Hungarian forms - making it much, much easier and convenient - see more about this below
- Documents, like driver licenses or car titles
- School and university diplomas and transcripts
- Apostille services - getting Apostille certifications and translating them if necessary
- Medical, business and scientific texts
- Personal correspondence - with the utmost discretion
- Scripted old documents, like letters and diaries - with the caveat that although we are pretty good at reading old handwritten texts, alas we cannot honestly guarantee that we will be able to read every single word
- Voiceovers, accent coaching - honestly, just call us
- Literary translations of poems, songs or any literary texts
We offer aid and advice in:
- Applying for Hungarian citizenship and passport or a for the registration of a life change event like the birth of a child or divorce; filling out the required forms - over 32 in use by Hungarian consulates currently. Lately it was brought to our attention that some consulates promote local businesses for some reason, but even they declare that they are highly satisfied with the always high quality of our work and their lists are merely suggestions, not mandatory. The Hungarian embassy and each and every Hungarian consulate in the USA accepts our translations.
- Family and genealogical research with insight and detailed explanations
Our privacy statement: In today's world we find it extremely important to be able to offer our customers a 100% privacy guarantee. Ours is a small family business and we absolutely guarantee the personal integrity of our translators. We are NOT an impersonal agency where you will have no knowledge or control over who is going to see your precious personal information and harvest it. In our company only your personal translator will see your text, and on request we will destroy any remaining text after the translation is delivered to you. Needless to say, we will NEVER share your personal information with any associates, and will delete it from our own systems permanently upon request.
Hello Zsuzsa, Happy New Year to you and all your loved ones! I hope this email finds you well. Thank you for calling the embassy last month, I am a bit more calm now...John D.
You translated some documents for me last year when I applied for Hungarian citizenship, and I just wanted to thank you again for all your help and tell you that my application has been accepted, and I am now Hungarian.Steven H.
Wow Zsuzsa!!! Words cannot express how much you have helped me! I won't bore you with long expressions of my gratitude but you are truly an amazing person to go out of your way to help a total stranger when they really need it. If you believe in Karma then you are well due for some positive karma to come your way.Beata A.
I had my interview at the embassy, and my application was accepted (and now on its way to Hungary). I wanted to let you know that, as you predicted, I wasn't charged anything at all for the documents, since your translations were certified. Köszönöm szépen!Sean T.
I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to let you know that I finally heard from the embassy and have been approved for citizenship !!! I wanted to thank you for all of your help and patience with me.Anna W.
You have been so helpful to me in my research on Ed's family. I always get so excited when I open my email and see that I have a letter from you!Jean Sz.